- Our latest module lets you trade with ASOS smartly & efficiently
- Sunshine Soul, the latest brand to use our fashion concessions system
- Selling across House of Fraser’s multi-channels using dropship
- Selling on Amazon? Here are a few #hacks
- Our latest wholesale brand? Girl in Mind
- We are rolling out more improvements and changes
- We welcome Steel & Jelly
- Concessions latest news
- Net-a-Porter and ecomm: what can we learn?
- Elie Beaumont expands into House of Fraser with help from i.LEVEL
- Fashion wholesale returns
- Pure London AW18/19 review
- Why Pop-Up stores can play a vital role
- It’s not fashion software if….
- Fashion SVP Review
- Our latest integration: Tradebyte
- Xmas Tech Support
- Double TWO expands into Debenhams using i.LEVEL’s fashion solution
- SOAP vs REST…and do we care?
- BeJealous concessions
- How can fashion brands boost search visibility?
- Decline in free customer returns
- Our latest client – Connoisseurs
- Miss Truth’s retail concessions solution
- Fashion disruption speeds up
Author Archives: jez
We’re delighted to announce the launch of our ASOS stock control module which lets fashion brands trade across ASOS with full stock control and logistics capabilities, cutting many hours of manual work in the process. Key module features: Follow progress on … Continue reading