- Amazon’s Pop-Up Shops – The New High Street Hero?
- Fashion sales returns – what is the solution?
- Fashion SVP 25/26 June – see you there!
- What can we learn from H&M?
- The top fashion exhibitions to visit in the UK
- What next for the department store?
- What is DTC fashion & why is it important?
- Fashion Subscription Boxes and Stock Control
- Check out Instagram Checkout!
- Amazon: The new turbo sales channel?
- i.LEVEL’s all-new platform, rolling out now
- London Fashion Week AW19/20 Review
- Pure Review AW19/20 – Indies riding high
- Pure Preview – AW19/20
- London Edge 2019 Review
- i.LEVEL’s Fashion Wholesale System
- Fashion concessions management and Cachet London
- Latest i.LEVEL Improvements Newsletter
- Welcome to….2019!!
- Xmas Tech Support
- Simon Jeffrey and concessions management
- Explosion London and its retail concessions management
- Voodoo Vixen returns to Debenhams using i.LEVEL
- i.LEVEL’s Wholesale Management System for Fashion
- Urban Mist – our latest concessions client
Author Archives: jez
News greeted us this week that Amazon is opening ten pop up shops in Wales, Scotland, the Midlands, Yorkshire and the South East as part of a year-long pilot. Appropriately dubbed ‘Clicks and Mortar,’ 100 independent brands will benefit from retail … Continue reading