- Amazon’s Pop-Up Shops – The New High Street Hero?
- Fashion sales returns – what is the solution?
- Fashion SVP 25/26 June – see you there!
- What can we learn from H&M?
- The top fashion exhibitions to visit in the UK
- What next for the department store?
- What is DTC fashion & why is it important?
- Fashion Subscription Boxes and Stock Control
- Check out Instagram Checkout!
- Amazon: The new turbo sales channel?
- i.LEVEL’s all-new platform, rolling out now
- London Fashion Week AW19/20 Review
- Pure Review AW19/20 – Indies riding high
- Pure Preview – AW19/20
- London Edge 2019 Review
- i.LEVEL’s Fashion Wholesale System
- Fashion concessions management and Cachet London
- Latest i.LEVEL Improvements Newsletter
- Welcome to….2019!!
- Xmas Tech Support
- Simon Jeffrey and concessions management
- Explosion London and its retail concessions management
- Voodoo Vixen returns to Debenhams using i.LEVEL
- i.LEVEL’s Wholesale Management System for Fashion
- Urban Mist – our latest concessions client
Tag Archives: DTC fashion
DTC fashion has become increasingly popular but what exactly is it? In a nutshell, it means ‘direct-to-consumer’, when a brand goes straight to a customer direct. There’s no wholesale, no third party retail, just manufacture > sell direct. Here’s a … Continue reading