- Our latest module lets you trade with ASOS smartly & efficiently
- Sunshine Soul, the latest brand to use our fashion concessions system
- Selling across House of Fraser’s multi-channels using dropship
- Selling on Amazon? Here are a few #hacks
- Our latest wholesale brand? Girl in Mind
- We are rolling out more improvements and changes
- We welcome Steel & Jelly
- Concessions latest news
- Net-a-Porter and ecomm: what can we learn?
- Elie Beaumont expands into House of Fraser with help from i.LEVEL
- Fashion wholesale returns
- Pure London AW18/19 review
- Why Pop-Up stores can play a vital role
- It’s not fashion software if….
- Fashion SVP Review
- Our latest integration: Tradebyte
- Xmas Tech Support
- Double TWO expands into Debenhams using i.LEVEL’s fashion solution
- SOAP vs REST…and do we care?
- BeJealous concessions
- How can fashion brands boost search visibility?
- Decline in free customer returns
- Our latest client – Connoisseurs
- Miss Truth’s retail concessions solution
- Fashion disruption speeds up
Tag Archives: ecommerce platform integrations
As the fashion industry evolves along multi-sales channels, fashion brands have numerous sales outlets to manage (online and offline). Effective stock control and retail integrations with third party hosts have now all become vital to the modern functioning of a … Continue reading