- Our latest module lets you trade with ASOS smartly & efficiently
- Sunshine Soul, the latest brand to use our fashion concessions system
- Selling across House of Fraser’s multi-channels using dropship
- Selling on Amazon? Here are a few #hacks
- Our latest wholesale brand? Girl in Mind
- We are rolling out more improvements and changes
- We welcome Steel & Jelly
- Concessions latest news
- Net-a-Porter and ecomm: what can we learn?
- Elie Beaumont expands into House of Fraser with help from i.LEVEL
- Fashion wholesale returns
- Pure London AW18/19 review
- Why Pop-Up stores can play a vital role
- It’s not fashion software if….
- Fashion SVP Review
- Our latest integration: Tradebyte
- Xmas Tech Support
- Double TWO expands into Debenhams using i.LEVEL’s fashion solution
- SOAP vs REST…and do we care?
- BeJealous concessions
- How can fashion brands boost search visibility?
- Decline in free customer returns
- Our latest client – Connoisseurs
- Miss Truth’s retail concessions solution
- Fashion disruption speeds up
Tag Archives: multi-sales channels
We’re kicking off 2018 with another software integration. This new integration is with Tradebyte, the ecommerce specialist which connects manufacturers, brands, online shops, platforms and market places using a standardised IT solution it has developed. A number of our fashion … Continue reading