- Rise of the rental retailer
- London Edge Review Summer 2019
- London Edge: see you there!
- The fashion influencers you should be following
- Our new integration: SilkFred
- Pure London SS20 Show Review
- Pure London Preview SS20
- Do you know Depop app? If not, you should
- Soul Analyse, our latest jewellery concessions brand
- Fashion SVP Summer 2019 Review
- Fashion Trends Forecasting: New Options Appear
- Amazon’s Pop-Up Shops – The New High Street Hero?
- Fashion sales returns – what is the solution?
- Fashion SVP 25/26 June – see you there!
- What can we learn from H&M?
- The top fashion exhibitions to visit in the UK
- What next for the department store?
- What is DTC fashion & why is it important?
- Fashion Subscription Boxes and Stock Control
- Check out Instagram Checkout!
- Amazon: The new turbo sales channel?
- i.LEVEL’s all-new platform, rolling out now
- London Fashion Week AW19/20 Review
- Pure Review AW19/20 – Indies riding high
- Pure Preview – AW19/20
Category Archives: fashion stock inventory
We’re delighted to announce the launch of our ASOS stock control module which lets fashion brands trade across ASOS with full stock control and logistics capabilities, cutting many hours of manual work in the process. Key module features: Follow progress on … Continue reading