- Rise of the rental retailer
- London Edge Review Summer 2019
- London Edge: see you there!
- The fashion influencers you should be following
- Our new integration: SilkFred
- Pure London SS20 Show Review
- Pure London Preview SS20
- Do you know Depop app? If not, you should
- Soul Analyse, our latest jewellery concessions brand
- Fashion SVP Summer 2019 Review
- Fashion Trends Forecasting: New Options Appear
- Amazon’s Pop-Up Shops – The New High Street Hero?
- Fashion sales returns – what is the solution?
- Fashion SVP 25/26 June – see you there!
- What can we learn from H&M?
- The top fashion exhibitions to visit in the UK
- What next for the department store?
- What is DTC fashion & why is it important?
- Fashion Subscription Boxes and Stock Control
- Check out Instagram Checkout!
- Amazon: The new turbo sales channel?
- i.LEVEL’s all-new platform, rolling out now
- London Fashion Week AW19/20 Review
- Pure Review AW19/20 – Indies riding high
- Pure Preview – AW19/20
Category Archives: wholesale stock control
Asos is one of dozens of retailers that admits to tightening its fashion sales returns policy in 2019, as figures reveal that 26% of brands have recorded an increase in returns over the last two years. Indeed, returns are increasingly problematic for fashion … Continue reading