- Our new B2B wholesale webstore is live!
- UK brands – is now the time to take on the US?
- Our new integration with Bergen Logistics
- Who are the real influencers in fashion?
- New Distribution Portal helps open U.S.
- SS20 – London Fashion Week review
- Autumn Fair tips for fashion brands
- Rise of the rental retailer
- London Edge Review Summer 2019
- London Edge: see you there!
- The fashion influencers you should be following
- Our new integration: SilkFred
- Pure London SS20 Show Review
- Pure London Preview SS20
- Do you know Depop app? If not, you should
- Soul Analyse, our latest jewellery concessions brand
- Fashion SVP Summer 2019 Review
- Fashion Trends Forecasting: New Options Appear
- Amazon’s Pop-Up Shops – The New High Street Hero?
- Fashion sales returns – what is the solution?
- Fashion SVP 25/26 June – see you there!
- What can we learn from H&M?
- The top fashion exhibitions to visit in the UK
- What next for the department store?
- What is DTC fashion & why is it important?
Tag Archives: direct to consumer
DTC fashion has become increasingly popular but what exactly is it? In a nutshell, it means ‘direct-to-consumer’, when a brand goes straight to a customer direct. There’s no wholesale, no third party retail, just manufacture > sell direct. Here’s a … Continue reading