- Tech Support: We’re here for you
- Fashion consumers still want bricks and mortar stores
- Supply Portal makes switching suppliers safer
- London Fashion Week AW20 – our take on the trends
- The ecommerce features that make consumers more likely to buy
- ASOS powers ahead on all fronts
- i.LEVEL’s leading Apps and Bolt-ons
- What’s instore for 2020?
- Xmas Tech Support Hours
- The Fashion Awards 2019 – our take
- This year’s i.LEVEL highlights
- Zalando’s pilot delivery service – the future?
- Retail isn’t dead – it’s just changing…
- Our new B2B wholesale webstore is live!
- UK brands – is now the time to take on the US?
- Our new integration with Bergen Logistics
- Who are the real influencers in fashion?
- New Distribution Portal helps open U.S.
- SS20 – London Fashion Week review
- Autumn Fair tips for fashion brands
- Rise of the rental retailer
- London Edge Review Summer 2019
- London Edge: see you there!
- The fashion influencers you should be following
- Our new integration: SilkFred
Tag Archives: Fashion SVP
We’ve just returned from the UK’s leading fashion manufacturing event, Fashion SVP, held at London Olympia. Another long day but eminently worthwhile as we talked to up and coming fashion brands, suppliers and industry insiders. Here are a few highlights: The big word … Continue reading